[CCWG-ACCT] PARIS - July Meeting

villa at reduniv.edu.cu villa at reduniv.edu.cu
Mon Jun 15 21:46:28 UTC 2015

Hi Alice, I plan to attend.

Regards,
Jorge

From: Alice Jansen
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2015 11:52 AM
To: accountability-cross-community at icann.org
Subject: [CCWG-ACCT] PARIS - July Meeting

Dear all,

We would like to confirm the location for the next face-to-face meeting which has been scheduled to align with deliverables.
Dates: 17-18 July 2015 (two full working days)

Venue:

Le Méridien Etoile

81 Boulevard Gouvion-Saint-Cyr, 75017 Paris, France (see map here)

The meeting will be webcast live through Adobe Connect and include remote participation capabilities consistent with the CCWG-Accountability meetings held to date.

We invite you to confirm your in-person presence by sending an RSVP to acct-staff at icann.org by Wednesday, 17 June. We will be collecting RSVPS on a wiki page.

Please note that only the 26 members, the ATRT Expert, and the ICG Liaisons are eligible for travel funding. Supported travelers must book their air travel with ICANN's authorized travel agent, where the cost will be billed directly to ICANN. Hotel rooms and tax for a specified meeting will be arranged and paid for directly by ICANN in accordance with the authorized arrival and departure dates (16-19 July) for each supported traveler. ICANN will only book and pay for a non-refundable, lowest logical price airfare, and economy airfare.
Participants are welcome to attend the F2F meeting at their own expense.

Feel free to contact staff should you have any questions or concerns.

We look forward to receiving your RSVPs.

Thanks,

Best regards

Alice