[CCWG-ACCT] Legal counsel engagement enhancements

Edward Morris egmorris1 at toast.net
Sat Jun 20 20:18:19 UTC 2015

Might I suggest that rather we consider sending questions obviously concerning California law directly to Adler rather than having both firms, specifically Sidley as lead, involved in allocating the work. It seems to me that this would be more efficient both in terms of time and cost.

Ed

Sent from my iPhone