[CCWG-ACCT] Communique - revised - any feedback by midnight Argentina time

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.NA
Sun Jun 21 18:42:44 UTC 2015

Dear Co-Chairs,

Please note that your Co-Chair approached me in the lobby
and stated: "You were right about the statement, it was not deliberated".

Hence, I am most certainly not the one misrepresenting anything.

Please inform our colleague that he may seek whatever he wants,
which he does all the time anyway, but fortunately there have been
witnesses, of which he was not one.

Please also inform your Co-Chair that I have not singled his last
reply out, and that since CCWG Accountability has been included in
all correspondence in this regards and since I will ensure that all
his future responses hereto will be forwarded to the mailing lists there
is no substance to his comments.

As usual.

greetings, el