[CCWG-ACCT] Communique - revised - any feedback by midnight Argentina time

Paul Rosenzweig paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
Mon Jun 22 14:48:36 UTC 2015

Well said.

Paul Rosenzweig
paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
O: +1 (202) 547-0660
M: +1 (202) 329-9650
VOIP: +1 (202) 738-1739
Skype: paul.rosenzweig1066
Link to my PGP Key

-----Original Message-----
From: Roelof Meijer [mailto:Roelof.Meijer at sidn.nl]
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2015 10:15 AM
To: Paul Rosenzweig
Cc: 'CCWG Accountability'
Subject: Re: [CCWG-ACCT] Communique - revised - any feedback by midnight
Argentina time

Dear Paul, all,

To make sure that the record, and any future historian, gets this right: I
completely agree with Paul¹s assessment of the performance and conduct of
our co-chairs and rapporteurs.

Additionally, als to make sure that both the record and future historians
get this right, let¹s all agree that volume is not equal to accuracy and
lack of contradiction does not at all means agreement.

I am of the opinion that the best way to deal with Eberhard Lisse¹s
completely unfounded, aggressive criticism  often aimed at CCWG colleagues
who, in sharp contrast, contribute enormously to our goal, can best be
ignored.
As we witness now again, every reaction to him, provokes another reaction,
frustrating us all, distracting us from our work and not getting us any
further.

It¹s just a game to him, let¹s refuse to play.

If we really want this to stop, we should deal with it in a structural way,
not by agreeing publicly that we all disagree.

Best,

Roelof Meijer

On 22-06-15 08:16, "accountability-cross-community-bounces at icann.org on
behalf of Paul Rosenzweig"