[CCWG-ACCT] New topics / concerns - initiating discussions

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 22:11:37 UTC 2015

Hi Mathieu,

Many thanks for your email and the one pagers. I have glanced through
the documents and noticed the need for a governance framework (in
broad terms) that satisfies the needs of  the evolving  ICANN
community. It would be interesting to look at some ideas that are
acceptable under the Californian Law from those familiar with the
jurisdiction.

Regards

--
Barrack O. Otieno