[CCWG-ACCT] Presentation from Joint Townhall at ICANN53

Drazek, Keith kdrazek at verisign.com
Tue Jun 23 02:07:43 UTC 2015

Thanks Marilyn. I also support Bruce's statement. I think your suggestion has merit, but, in the context of the transition timeline outlined by Fadi this morning, such structural change is probably a Work Stream 2 issue -- one that can be deferred provided we are assured the Board can be compelled to accept those future community consensus recommendations.

Best regards,
Keith

Sent from my iPhone