[CCWG-ACCT] Presentation from Joint Townhall at ICANN53

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Tue Jun 23 09:34:07 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Browsing through the legal memos that discussed the role of the Board, I
can suggest a statement that better defines the Board's role as such :
"The Icann Board represents the executive entity, in charge of managing
and directing the affairs of the corporation."

Mathieu

Mathieu WEILL
AFNIC - directeur général
Tél: +33 1 39 30 83 06