[CCWG-ACCT] New topics / concerns - initiating discussions

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Thu Jun 25 10:43:48 UTC 2015

Hi Giovanni,

As the Chair of the ccNSO strategy and operatIng plan working group, I
know you are most familiar with Icann's strategic plan. It would
certainly be helpful if you could expand here a little bit about which
initiatives from Icann you refer to ?

According to the FY16 operating plan
(https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/proposed-opplan-budget-2016-2020-06feb15-en.pdf)

Objective 3, if I'm not mistaken, is : advance organizational,
technological and operational excellence
Objective 5 is : develop and implement a global public interest
framlework bounded by Icann's mission.

Supporting existing Icann initiatives by making explicit reference to
them in our proposals is definitely the easiest option for us ;-)

Best
Mathieu

--
Mathieu WEILL