[CCWG-ACCT] Schedule? was Re: [] A matter of timing

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sun Jun 28 14:25:19 UTC 2015

Hi,

Yes this was well said.

But apropos of this, unless I have missed a lot of email I do not see a
schedule for getting this work done.
The calendar on <
https://community.icann.org/display/acctcrosscomm/CCWG+on+Enhancing+ICANN+Accountability>
is still invitingly open beyond BA.

If I understand, we need to have done a good job teasing out all the
issues and solutions related to all the open decisions we need to reach
consensus on.  That is a lot of work and probably a lot of
teleconferences - though online documents we can do cooperative work on,
should hopefully cut down the number of calls.

Do we have a schedule of those yet?  Seems like it would be useful to
understand the micro schedule between now and Paris.

Personally, I need to schedule various things over the next weeks and it
would be useful to know.

thanks

avri

Ps, if i have missed the schedule please send a url.

On 25-Jun-15 15:13, Jordan Carter wrote:
> Hi all
>
> A couple of people have asked me to share what I said in the Public
> Forum on our work just now, so for those interested the transcript is
> below.
>
> It's basically urging us all to be really clear about our bottom lines
> as we go into this next phase, because there is now a very strong
> expectation that we can - and must - deliver a proposal that can be
> signed off by chartering organisations in Dublin.
>
> If we don't make that deadline, in my opinion we delay the transition
> and put it at risk.
>
> That's going to require compromise. And so knowing what the bottom
> lines are - really are - is important. It's the only way to work
> through to a consensus outcome.
>
> Hope you have a great trip back, those of you who have been attending
> face to face!
>
> cheers
> Jordan

---