[CCWG-ACCT] FYI - Public Comment on AoC and Organizational Reviews

Carlos Raul Gutierrez crg at isoc-cr.org
Mon Jun 29 14:13:07 UTC 2015

Dear Mathieu!

What do you mean by stall? Stoping them? I couldn't agree less. There are
still recommendations of ATRT2 that have not been implemented yet. Stopping
the AoC would be a very negative message if we are looking for a permanent
culture of accountability inside the Corporation.

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez
ISOC Costa Rica Chapter
skype carlos.raulg
+506 8837 7176  (New  Phone number!!!!)