[CCWG-ACCT] AGENDA - Call #38 - 30 June

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Tue Jun 30 06:20:19 UTC 2015

I believe we need the CCWG's outside counsel to draft the bylaws (not ICANN legal).  ICANN legal can review and make suggested revisions as others can, however I believe it is important the actual drafting be done by CCWG's independent counsel who specializes in California nonprofit law.

Thanks,
Robin