[CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: US Senate Committee Hearing on 2016 Budget for Dept of Commerce: Testimony on IANA Transition

Carrie Devorah carriedev at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 00:11:39 UTC 2015

An FYI to all.... LEXIS NEXIS indicates the hearing transcript is
copyrighted. For whatever it is worth, Lexis Nexis has a challenge
representing that the words of that Senate Public hearing are copyrighted
to LN.
Sincerely
Carrie Devorah

On Sat, Feb 28, 2015 at 5:37 PM, Greg Shatan <gregshatanipc at gmail.com>
wrote:

> All:
>
> Here's an email that I recently sent to the CWG.  In response, Seun
> Ojedeji noted the Senator's concern with the possible capture of ICANN by
> foreign governments in the long term, and that a key goal of the transition
> must be protecting ICANN from any possible capture as it continue to
> operate IANA.I believe this issue falls into the remit of CCWG, and needs
> to be in Work Stream 1 so that it is part of the package ultimately
> considered by the NTIA.
>
> Greg

Sincerely
CARRIE Devorah
 562 688 2883

DISCLAIMER :
With the continuing crossing and interfacing of platforms both on & off
line both with & without our knowledge nor approval to note nothing sent
over the Internet anymore is ever private nor should be presumed to be so.
If it is that much of a secret, say nothing. If you must? Take a lesson
from our military- hand write the note, chew then swallow