[CCWG-ACCT] AGENDA - Meeting #15

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Tue Mar 3 00:22:36 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I wonder if we could add an agenda item or two:

- high level agenda or programme for our f2f meeting in Istanbul
- high level discussion of the shape of our proposal for community
consultation

The reason I think these should be on the agenda for this meeting is that
it marks about 20 days until our meeting face to face, and I think we need
to be clear soon what we are doing there, so that we can all (and the
Working Parties especially) can make sure we deliver the outputs at the
right time and in the right shape to:

a) help the face to face be as successful as possible, and
b) easily turn into the proposal we will consult with the community about

I don't mind if the answer in both cases is, "we don't know yet" - in that
case we can simply agree as a group how to have an answer by next week. But
next week is the absolute last point I think we need to have answers to
these things...

Hope this helps, and if these matters are already answered in other mails I
have missed, my humble apologies!

cheers
Jordan

On 3 March 2015 at 02:20, Alice Jansen <alice.jansen at icann.org> wrote:

>  Dear all,
>
>  Below you will find a proposed agenda in preparation for your call #1
> <https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=52889640>5
> <https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=52889640> - *Tuesday,
> 3 March - 12:00-14:00 UTC*:
> --
>  1. Welcome, roll-call & SoI
> 2. Activity reports
>
> WP 1
> <https://community.icann.org/display/acctcrosscomm/WP1+--+Community+Empowerment>
>
>   WP 2
> <https://community.icann.org/display/acctcrosscomm/WP2+--+Review+and+Redress>
> ST-WP
> <https://community.icann.org/display/acctcrosscomm/ST-WP+--+Stress+Test+Work+Party>
> Legal Subteam
> <https://community.icann.org/display/acctcrosscomm/Legal+SubTeam>
>
>   3. Timeline
>   4. A.O.B
> 5. Next steps & Closing Remarks
>  --
> Thanks,
> Best regards
> Alice

Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

04 495 2118 (office) | +64 21 442 649 (mob)
jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *