[CCWG-ACCT] RES: Draft legal questions

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Tue Mar 3 01:29:13 UTC 2015

hi all

I am a little concerned with how long the list of questions is - will
formulate more intelligent thoughts than that for the call tonight. It
seems to me we should focus our legal requests like a laser beam on the
smallest and simplest possible set of questions so that the advice a) is as
cost-effective as possible and b) as concrete as possible.

best
Jordan

On 3 March 2015 at 10:13, León Felipe Sánchez Ambía <leonfelipe at sanchez.mx>
wrote:

> Dear Eberhard,
>
> Thanks for this input. We will be including it in the document.
>

> Best regards,
>

> León
>
> El 02/03/2015, a las 15:17, Dr Eberhard W Lisse <el at lisse.na> escribió:
>
> Why are we not asking the legal experts on what (legal) foundation the
> relationship between the IANA Function Manager and a ccTLD Manager actually
> rests?
>
> Can't be the Teranode contract (at least not) for the predating TLDs, in
> fact one starts wondering who In fact, working for whom and when even
> invented domains...
>
> el
> --
> Sent from Dr Lisse's iPad mini
>
> On Mar 2, 2015, at 22:17, Robin Gross <robin at ipjustice.org> wrote:
>
> Also attached this time as a .pdf.
>
> <CCWG-ACCT-Legal_Scoping-2.pdf>
>

> On Mar 2, 2015, at 11:40 AM, Robin Gross wrote:
>
> Hello all,
>
> Thanks for the feedback and good suggestions for improvements to the draft
> legal scoping document.  I've tried to incorporate the various edits to the
> current version of the document, which can be found here:
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/132V7P8nmyalhoso7zcevjW3_ox1laXn5JIEH3dDAF3A/edit?usp=sharing
>
> Please let me know if I've missed any or if there are other comments on
> this draft legal scoping document.
>
> Thanks,
> Robin
> [...]

Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

04 495 2118 (office) | +64 21 442 649 (mob)
jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *