[CCWG-ACCT] Additional Stress Tests to discuss

Jonathan Zuck JZuck at actonline.org
Tue Mar 3 12:08:06 UTC 2015

I think the reason they often are tried together is that the community is looking for teeth for the accountability mechanisms, Bruce.  The admittedly abstract "backstop" role that NITA played is part of what needs to be replaced. Whether IANA is the right tool is subject to debate but I think it's a mistake to take it off the table.