[CCWG-ACCT] RES: [ST-WP] Additional Stress Tests to discuss

Jeff Neuman jeff.neuman at comlaude.com
Thu Mar 5 15:46:36 UTC 2015

To be fair, and I was at the hearing, he was referring to the IANA systems, not ICANN in general when talking about never being “hacked”.

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Senior Vice President |Valideus USA | Com Laude USA
1751 Pinnacle Drive, Suite 600
Mclean, VA 22102, United States
E: jeff.neuman at valideus.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at valideus.com> or jeff.neuman at comlaude.com<mailto:jeff.neuman at comlaude.com>
T: +1.703.635.7514