[CCWG-ACCT] Cross Atlantic Talk about ICANN

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 10:52:44 UTC 2015

Dear All, I think CCWG should not be involved in the day to day activities
of ICANN.
They decided to make a tour around Europe ,that is their wish. They should
later on responding why  they opted for discussing the matter with the
Governments and not an open and inclusive /public .
We have sufficient work to do and let us do that,
Regards
Kavouss