[CCWG-ACCT] [Party2] Independent Review

Bruce Tonkin Bruce.Tonkin at melbourneit.com.au
Sun Mar 8 06:55:08 UTC 2015

Hello Alice,

We appreciate that IRP proceedings are published.
>>  What we have found lacking is timely regular communication from ICANN staff and availability of a predictable schedule, which brings us back to the issue of clear timelines for each stage.

Yes - that is a good point.   I will see what we can do in that area.   The IRP is run independently of ICANN - but we can at least be asking the question, and posting the answers we receive.

As you have already pointed out we need to be able to hold the providers of such dispute services accountable as well.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin