[CCWG-ACCT] [Notify] CCWG ACCT Stress Tests Working Group Meeting

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Sun Mar 8 10:05:10 UTC 2015

Dear Co-Chairs,

can you please advise

1) how it comes to the ST-Wg being scheduled to a time that was NOT listed on the Doodle Poll at all; and

2) when I query that (see my below email) I receive no reply?

I assumed this was a clerical error, but until this is resolved, I formally OBJECT to the call being held at all.

I can make 12:00 UTC.

greetings, el
--
Sent from Dr Lisse's iPad mini