[CCWG-ACCT] Declaration issued in the Booking.com v ICANN IRP

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 8 15:37:00 UTC 2015

In my view, examining how existing accountability mechanisms are working is useful to the WG.
without taking up specific cases. I think that is what Becky has proposed.

so, the issue may be how to "take learning" from past uses of accountability mechanisms,
and try to "test" those against present and future challenges, and then figure out improvements.

Marilyn Cade

Sent from my iPad