[CCWG-ACCT] [Notify] CCWG ACCT Stress Tests Working Group Meeting

Carrie Devorah carriedev at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 22:23:59 UTC 2015

Reviewing the stress test notes quickly

Lets say the scenario is what happened to Sony. The still unidentified
hackers of Sony hack have yet to be identified. Devastation
occurs/occurred. Then what?

Sincerely
Carrie Devorah
www.centeforcopyrightintegrity.com

On Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 11:58 AM, Steve DelBianco <sdelbianco at netchoice.org>
wrote:

>  Eberhard — I don’t know how the time was selected, but glad you can make
> the Stress Test call.
>
>  Stress Test #21 (on page 4) is one where you have particular insights, I
> think.  It’s one of several Stress Tests that apply more to the CWG
> proposals.
>
>  As we’ve said, you can’t apply stress tests definitively until you have
> a defined mechanism/structure to test.   Nonetheless, we’ll do our best
> with the proposed mechanisms at this point.
>
>  (PDF attached)
>
>  —Steve
>

>   From: Dr Eberhard W Lisse
> Date: Sunday, March 8, 2015 at 6:05 AM
> To: CCWG Accountability
> Cc: "directors at omadhina.net"
> Subject: Re: [CCWG-ACCT] [Notify] CCWG ACCT Stress Tests Working Group
> Meeting
>
>   Dear Co-Chairs,
>
>  can you please advise
>
>  1) how it comes to the ST-Wg being scheduled to a time that was NOT
> listed on the Doodle Poll at all; and
>
>  2) when I query that (see my below email) I receive no reply?
>

>  I assumed this was a clerical error, but until this is resolved, I
> formally OBJECT to the call being held at all.
>
>  I can make 12:00 UTC.
>

>  greetings, el
> --
> Sent from Dr Lisse's iPad mini
>
> On Mar 6, 2015, at 20:16, Dr Eberhard W Lisse <el at lisse.na> wrote:
>
>   Is that time what the Doodle poll came up with?
>
>  I can't make it.
>
>  el
>
> --
> Sent from Dr Lisse's iPad mini
>
> On Mar 6, 2015, at 17:43, Brenda Brewer <brenda.brewer at icann.org> wrote:
>
>   <image001.gif>
>
> Dear CCWG Accountability team,
>

> Cheryl Langdon-Orr and Steve DelBianco welcome interested participants to
> attend the Stress Tests meeting next week on 11 March.
>

> ST-WG meeting is scheduled for *Wednesday, 11 March 2015 at 11:00-13:00
> UTC*.  For international time zones see *here
> <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=CCWG+STRESS+TEST+WG+MEETING&iso=20150311T11&ah=2>*.
>

> *[...]*

Sincerely
CARRIE Devorah
 562 688 2883

DISCLAIMER :
With the continuing crossing and interfacing of platforms both on & off
line both with & without our knowledge nor approval to note nothing sent
over the Internet anymore is ever private nor should be presumed to be so.
If it is that much of a secret, say nothing. If you must? Take a lesson
from our military- hand write the note, chew then swallow