[CCWG-ACCT] Impact of accountability measures

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Fri Mar 13 14:20:34 UTC 2015

Jorge:

Apologies for the delayed response, but I agree that this should be a
concern/consideration.  In addition to ³balance² we should also consider
the impact of new accountability mechanisms on the ³stability² of ICANN,
the institution.  Commercial (and non-commercial) organizations align
their strategic plans to ICANN decisions & actions, and if these are
vacillating or tied up in endless appeals procedures, it could introduce
uncertainty into the DNS industry.

Thanks‹

J.