[CCWG-ACCT] Regarding ICANN's adherence to "international law"

Carrie Devorah carriedev at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 23:01:04 UTC 2015

I had a different expectation of what a 'stress test' would be. So I am
clear, a stress test is just a conversation of hypotheticals of what could
go wrong?
Sincerely
Carrie Devorah

On Sun, Mar 15, 2015 at 6:55 PM, Phil Buckingham <phil at dotadvice.co.uk>
wrote:

> David,
>

> Perhaps……
>

> + 4. did the Board act/ vote  unanimously. Were there abstensions –
> (through potential conflict of interest)
>

> Regards,
>
> Phil

Sincerely
CARRIE Devorah
 562 688 2883

DISCLAIMER :
With the continuing crossing and interfacing of platforms both on & off
line both with & without our knowledge nor approval to note nothing sent
over the Internet anymore is ever private nor should be presumed to be so.
If it is that much of a secret, say nothing. If you must? Take a lesson
from our military- hand write the note, chew then swallow