[CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: AW: Engagement request from CCWG regarding GAC decision making

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Tue Mar 17 09:23:13 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Please find below a response to our request by Thomas Schneider, Chair
of the GAC, relating to our stress test #14 (amendment of GAC's
operating procedures). Please note that this response is based on his
own experience as well as exchanges with some GAC members.

I suggest we discuss this in our call later today when we come to the
WP-ST update.

Best,
Mathieu