[CCWG-ACCT] Regarding ICANN's adherence to "international law"

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 11:23:55 UTC 2015

Dear All,
Many  , if not all of comments made are relevant  .
We need to look the mandate and scope of work opf the IRP .Perhaps it
should have some basic /general part and for each and evry case some
particular part dealing with that specific issue.
There are currently deficiencies in that process and Booking.com is a clear
example of that deficiency
Kavouss