[CCWG-ACCT] Reconsideration Sub-Group of the CCWG Work Party 2 Review and Redress

McAuley, David dmcauley at verisign.com
Tue Mar 17 21:17:05 UTC 2015

That's a good point Suzanne. And in the area of transparency, we should also look at the IRP redaction policy.

Some of the published decisions are heavily redacted - at least that is how some appear.

Obviously there are legitimate areas for redaction and they should be retained but it merits a look to see if more information cannot be made public and, if not, whether there are measures in place to test the redactions periodically to see if the need for confidentiality might have passed.

David McAuley