[CCWG-ACCT] NEW: Calendar Invites direct to your email address

Brenda Brewer brenda.brewer at icann.org
Tue Mar 17 22:20:39 UTC 2015

Dear CCWG,

The ACCT-Staff would like to expedite the email information you receive regarding meeting calendar
invites.  We currently send you an iCalendar notice through the Notify list 24 hours prior to the
call that you must download to your calendars.

Going forward, we will move to send a calendar invite directly to your email address with as much
lead time of event as available.

If, for privacy purposes, you wish to NOT receive calendar invites directly to your email address,
please advise me at  <mailto:brenda.brewer at icann.org> brenda.brewer at icann.org. If you do not want
calendar invites directly to your email address you will continue to receive iCalendar invites 24
hours prior to call through the Notify list.

As always, the meeting schedule is posted on the CCWG Wiki
<https://community.icann.org/display/acctcrosscomm/Meetings> here and on the calendar
<https://community.icann.org/display/acctcrosscomm/CCWG+on+Enhancing+ICANN+Accountability> here.

Thank you for your attention to this request.  I'm happy to answer any questions you may have.

Kind regards,

Brenda Brewer

brenda.brewer at icann.org