[CCWG-ACCT] Regarding ICANN's adherence to "international law"

Jacob Malthouse jacob at bigroom.ca
Wed Mar 18 00:34:47 UTC 2015

Thanks Chris well said. Email is not the best means for discussion so
should be clear am not trying to be combative, merely prudent given my
experience with this project to date.

Given the choice between assuming that humans will be creative or not
creative, I tend towards creative, especially when it comes to adversity. So
we should plan for that especially carefully given this groups work sets
the stage for a larger transition.

Best, J.

Jacob Malthouse
Co-founder & Director, Big Room Inc.