[CCWG-ACCT] Topics that need to be addressed in Istanbul

Mathieu Weill mathieu.weill at afnic.fr
Wed Mar 18 08:52:32 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

As discussed yesterday during the call, we are actively building an
agenda for the Istanbul meeting. The working parties deliverables we
discussed yesterday (community powers and mechanisms, independent panel,
AoC incorporation, mission & value statement) will certainly take most
of our time.

We have however identified the need to discuss other questions.
Mentioned in the call yesterday were :
- (realistic) timeline and next steps for our group
- jurisdiction related issues

Please consider this email as the "last call" for any important issue or
topic you believe our meeting in Istanbul should address. It would of
course be much appreciated if you could outline why you think this issue
if of particular importance at this point of our work.

Thanks for your prompt reply, in any case before the March 20th deadline.

Best,

--
Mathieu WEILL
mathieu.weill at afnic.fr