[CCWG-ACCT] Agenda for WP1 meeting #5 - 18 March 2015, 21-23h UTC

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Wed Mar 18 19:08:18 UTC 2015

All:

I should have added that on Item 3, our purpose is to:

* review the content
* identify any drafting improvements we want to ask for in the next 24 h
* identify significant issues to draw to the attention of the CCWG for
debate at Istanbul
* approving the content and previously discussed content as ready for
discussion at Istanbul

thanks,
Jordan

jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *