[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG Advisors joining Istanbul meeting

Jordan Carter jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Wed Mar 18 23:25:23 UTC 2015

All: I see the utility of the advisors having a meeting on their own, but
agree with the perception issue created if staff are briefing them or
providing background absent CCWG members.

Can I suggest that the best way to do this would be for one of the
co-chairs to be in the room with the advisors when staff are there, for the
relevant section of the meeting?

I don't have any view at this stage about the need for that part of the
meeting to be open to observers etc - it doesn't sound like a bad idea or a
problem to me per se to have that bit open. Open tho doesn't to me imply
remote participation etc at this point.

Cheers
Jordan

On 19 March 2015 at 10:43, Phil Corwin <psc at vlaw-dc.com> wrote:

>  Correction: Ed, Robin & Keith
>

> *Philip S. Corwin, Founding Principal*
>
> *Virtualaw LLC*
>
> *1155 F Street, NW*
>
> *Suite 1050*
>
> *Washington, DC 20004*
>
> *202-559-8597/Direct*
>
> *202-559-8750/Fax*
>
> *202-255-6172/cell*
>

> *Twitter: @VlawDC*
>

> *"Luck is the residue of design" -- Branch Rickey*

Jordan Carter

Chief Executive
*InternetNZ*

04 495 2118 (office) | +64 21 442 649 (mob)
jordan at internetnz.net.nz
Skype: jordancarter

*A better world through a better Internet *