[CCWG-ACCT] CCWG Advisors joining Istanbul meeting

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Thu Mar 19 19:30:53 UTC 2015

If we want a truly multistakeholder process and to strengthen the model that we purport to be supporting, why not agree a small select group of people now that represent the community.

Select people that each group trusts to stand up for their own interests while also being skilled and diplomatic enough to make reasonable compromises.

And then insist that when the inevitable need arises for a smaller group to allow things to progress that they - all of them - are the group that is chosen to do the job.

Is this not what the appointed members of the chartering organizations are?