[CCWG-ACCT] Draft version 8: Applying Stress Tests to proposed CCWG accountability mechanisms

Steve DelBianco sdelbianco at netchoice.org
Fri Mar 20 19:02:09 UTC 2015

With the conclusion of recent Stress Test Work Party (WP-ST) teleconference meetings, we have now completed at least an initial read through of all 25 Stress Tests <https://community.icann.org/display/acctcrosscomm/ST-WP+--+Stress+Tests+Work+Party> (ST's) established at the Frankfurt F2F Meeting.

While we cannot apply stress tests definitively until we have a defined mechanism/structure to test, we’ve done our best with the proposed mechanisms at this point in the process.

The edits and modifications made by WP-ST are now included in the attached v8 document <Draft v8, in both doc and PDF>.  We have also attached a redline showing changes between version 7 and version 8.

During the upcoming Istanbul Meeting it is our intention to discuss Stress Tests 12 & 18 during the formal Agenda with the CWG .  Your review of the current text in advance would be appreciated.

Further on Monday morning at 0730 the WP-ST will be having an informal breakfast meeting (in Global) where we plan to discuss (at least) ST 21 in great detail.   Whilst all interested CCWG Members and Participants in Istanbul are welcome to join us, it would be appreciated if you could let Grace know if you intend to join so adequate table space can be booked.

Regards,
Cheryl and Steve, for the Stress Test Work Party