[CCWG-ACCT] Meeting with CCWG Advisors

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez crg at isoc-cr.org
Sun Mar 22 13:50:01 UTC 2015

Have we discussed the inner checks and balances within ICANN at all?

While the GDD will be looking to make a lot of money from the gTLD program, the compliance and oversight functions, as well as the policy making functions may be easily in conflict with financial objectives of the Corporation.

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez

email: crg at isoc-cr.org
Skype: carlos.raulg
+506 8335 2487 (cel)