[CCWG-ACCT] Meeting with CCWG Advisors

Carrie carriedev at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 12:05:46 UTC 2015

I pulled a few of the investment policy  segments that concern me.
I looked and did not find info on who the Investment. Company is and how they are chosen. FINRA purges complaints against its members so there is no knowing the correct complaint history of an investment company unless an extensive criminal background search is done of court records . I tell people 'think Madoff.'
The SEC has oversight only of US registered financial vehicles. The Board proposed the holdings be weighted outside of the US. This is bad.
Carrie Devorah
Www.centerforcopyrightintegrity.com
Expected Investment Return (%) of Funds
Funds shall be invested in assets that are expected to yield the greatest investment return given the risk profile and other parameters of the fund. Past performance is not a guarantee of future performance but it may provide some guidance on the expectations of how the fund may perform under different market conditions.

()
Permissible Investment Vehicles
The Investment Management Company may recommend investments in actively managed and/or passive strategies that invest in marketable securities. These strategies may be institutional mutual funds or commingled funds. The underlying security holdings must be transparent .

()

mportant priorities. The ICANNInvestment Policy assumes that a well diversified portfolio designed for investment performance and safety should contain a significant amount of investments in non-US assets and are also based in non-US dollar denominated currencies.

()

cus. The funds thatICANN invests in should reflect the global nature of ICANN. The actual assets allocated to non-US–based assets and non-US dollar denominated investments shall be suggested by the Investment Management Company and approved by the CFO.

()

 The Reserve Fund is suggested to have a significant global focus. The Investment Policy enables the Reserve Fund to invest in global assets. Actual allocations are to be monitored by the Board and may be subject to further limitations between developing and emerging foreign markets consistent with ICANN's risk profile.

()

 For this reason, the Board of Directors has delegated to the Board Finance Committee (BFC) the authority to act on behalf of the Board of Directors of ICANN as it related to the disbursement of funds up to $5 million for emergency purposes from the Reserve Fund. Any such action by the BFC will be communicated to the full Board of Directors within seven days of any decision.

()

 (Ethics) decisions. Any known or suspected violations must be disclosed to ICANN's General Counsel.

The investment co
Must
Report monthly to the CFO on the performance of the Reserve Fund and compliance with the Investment Policy.
Sent from my iPhone