[CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: [CWG-Stewardship] RySG IANA Statement

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Mar 23 07:36:48 UTC 2015

I strongly support the need for a MS component in the CSC. I have
routinely said it will not be swamped by such people even if there
were no limit to the numbers (which we are not even contemplating)
because there will be a moderately heavy workload with no companion
mandate from employers. But we need some level of balance.

Alan