[CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: [CWG-Stewardship] RySG IANA Statement

Greg Shatan gregshatanipc at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 16:15:08 UTC 2015

[ON CCWG-ACCOUNTABILITY MAILING LIST]

All,

This conversation inadvertently went forward on the CCWG-Accountability
mailing list when it is a discussion of a CWG working topic among
participants in the CWG.  I've taken the liberty of moving it back to the
CWG-Stewardship mailing list, so that everyone in CWG-Stewardship can have
the benefit of the discussion.  I would ask that this thread stop here on
the CCWG-Accountability mailing list, unless there is a CCWG-Accountability
related discussion to be had on this topic.

Thanks!

Greg Shatan