[CCWG-ACCT] Meeting with CCWG Advisors

Paul Rosenzweig paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com
Tue Mar 24 05:51:48 UTC 2015

That’s why I called it a “forensic audit” – it’s a practice I’m familiar with that I’ve heard go by that name, but I am comfortable with “deep dive.”   I am not asking after the annual financials for the last 5 years – but a deeper examination of line-item expenditures and such.  At the top level, the financials ICANN releases which talk about thinks like administrative expenses have much less detail than I am suggesting we should be interested in – either as part of the CCWG’s review or as part of a longer-term WS2 project for the “Community Council” (of what ever form it takes) to undertake to see where the expenditures are going on a more granular basis.

Cheers

Paul

Paul Rosenzweig

 <mailto:paul.rosenzweigesq at redbranchconsulting.com> paul.rosenzweig at redbranchconsulting.com