[CCWG-ACCT] [Cctldworld] Today's practice examination question: ICANN CEO on the CWG members . .

Carrie carriedev at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 12:06:00 UTC 2015

As someone who has observed fadi and Crocker it is fair to assure you that the anger from fadi emanates from Crocker who has been trying to separate IANA from the US government. Fadi is the mouth, so to speak, for Crocker. Fadi is into meeting records stating, repeatedly, he has to take the matter to Crocker.

It is about money and control, it meaning possessing IANA. The privatization began in the Oval. Neither the oval and Crocker were pleased that Postel tried to hijack the DNS.

I guess my curiosity is how Artie's to this can be part of this process for over two decades and no one took time to make sure participants like El and Keith and others are in the dark as to how the system works from the ground up.

You saw frustration from fadi because the 'volunteer' community has not been doing what the Chair wants done and as fast as he wants it done.

Carrie Devorah
www.crnterforcopyrightintegrity.com

Sent from my iPhone