[CCWG-ACCT] Internet Principles by ICANN in Strategic Plan

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 07:25:26 UTC 2015

Sure ICANN does adopts such general Internet principals and that's why it
has an increasing multistakeholder community. I guess the second question
has been answered in that context.

However I presume you are trying to make a point; is there any specific
aspect of the principles you listed that you think ICANN(and it's
community) is not exhibiting or can improve on?

Cheers!

sent from Google nexus 4
kindly excuse brevity and typos.