[CCWG-ACCT] GAO meeting request

James Gannon james at cyberinvasion.net
Mon Mar 30 12:59:15 UTC 2015

Fully in agreement with Greg, this is something that we need to be very careful with in our response, I would initially think that the suggestion of this week would not be possible, as we would need to gather input from counsel, decide on a format and scope of the meeting and determine how the group wishes the response to be formed and presented. Given Sidley’s extensive background in this area I would suggest that the chairs bring this matter to Sidley as soon as possible and that we initiate a dialogue internal to this group on how people wish this to be handled.

I agree we should not stonewall this, but any interactions with USG on the group’s behalf need to be highly planned, assessed and measured.