[CCWG-ACCT] Internet Principles by ICANN in Strategic Plan

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 30 13:37:09 UTC 2015

Adding the endorsement of NetMundial principles to the Strat Plan is staff driven, not yet fully supported by the ICANN community. this should be referred to the CCWG-IG, not debated in either IANA or Accountability WGs.  We should consider this aspirational on the part of ICANN staff.

I appreciate your pointing this out, Rahul.

Sent from my iPad