[CCWG-ACCT] AGENDA - Call #18

Dr Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Mon Mar 30 18:55:39 UTC 2015

Can we move the Legal Subteam item forward on the agenda, please?

I have what they call a hard stop after one hour, and wish to participate in the Legal debate.

The GAO stuff needs a second read anyway so we'll sort that out next time. In order to speed this up it really would be helpful if the GAO document were provided in PDF.

EL

--
Sent from Dr Lisse's iPad mini