[CCWG-ACCT] GAO meeting request

Matthew Shears mshears at cdt.org
Mon Mar 30 19:16:55 UTC 2015

I believe that this may be the same list that the GAO have used to frame
their discussions with other stakeholders (CDT has met with them).

The "meeting" will be a discussion.   The questions are for guidance.
I concur with Greg - care and thoughtfulness should guide the discussion.

I have full confidence that our Chairs will give a balanced and factual
representation of the discussions that we have been engaged in to date.

Matthew

Matthew Shears
Global Internet Policy and Human Rights
Center for Democracy & Technology (CDT)