[CCWG-ACCT] Please review regarding IAB comments on Mission Statement

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 21:24:54 UTC 2015

Dear Colleagues,

>From three operational communities, two are currently well represented in
the ICANN

Names are mainly represented  by GNSO and to great extent ccNSO,

Numbers by ASO

Protocol and technical parameters by No one,

It is true that IETF/ IAB positively and constructively contributes to the
process but would it be possible to seek  from them whether in their view
,it would better to re-instate PSO or just act as requested by them in
replacing “ to coordinate” with “ to support” in the ICANN mission .Perhaps
for the time being the later is more straight forward and simple

 For your kind consideration

Kavouss