[CCWG-ACCT] Fwd: RSSAC reps?

Suzanne Woolf suzworldwide at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 05:09:28 UTC 2015

Jordan,

RSSAC is not formally represented on the list.

I’m on the list and serve RSSAC as their liaison to the Board. I can convey the question to the RSSAC chairs, and make sure they have context.

I’m not aware of any other folks affiliated with RSSAC on the list, but could easily be confused.

best,
Suzanne