[CCWG-ACCT] Transparency recap (Was: Contribution on Transparency Reforms for CCWG)

Schaefer, Brett Brett.Schaefer at heritage.org
Mon Nov 2 21:24:35 UTC 2015

Hence, my suggestion to focus on more defined, easily implemented measures in WS1 that would address the concerns of those calling for more transparency measures in WS1, while leaving the more complicated matters to WS2 with a specific commitment to follow through.

Brett Schaefer
Jay Kingham Senior Research Fellow in International Regulatory Affairs
Margaret Thatcher Center for Freedom Davis Institute for National Security and Foreign Policy
The Heritage Foundation
214 Massachusetts Avenue, NE
Washington, DC 20002
202-608-6097