[CCWG-ACCT] objections to "decisions" taken in CCWG #65

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 14:40:47 UTC 2015

On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 11:26 PM, Robin Gross <robin at ipjustice.org> wrote:

> 3.  I also don't support the new proposal to ban split decisions within
> SO's and AC's, which is a significant change to what was in our first two
> draft proposals and has no public comment mandate and will silence minority
> views in the decisional process.

Jordan did clarify this particular item to me during the meeting; the
proposal does not ban SO/AC from doing their internal spiting/voting anyhow
they like towards achieving their independent consensus. However there can
be no split vote consideration when observing consensus across the
participation SO/AC. So in the essence its the responsibility of each SO/AC
to ensure that their internal processes produces an outcome of either to be
in support or against a particular community power action.

It may be good to know if you are still against based on that understanding.

Regards

<http://goog_1872880453>seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng
<seun.ojedeji at fuoye.edu.ng>*

Bringing another down does not take you up - think about your action!