[CCWG-ACCT] WP2 Issues from last night's call

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Tue Nov 3 15:13:49 UTC 2015

I’ve attached a revised deck trying to lay out our conclusions from last night.

1.  We concluded to resolve the support/coordinate problem by eliminating the chapeau in the Mission Statement.  See Slide 1 and the side-by-side document
2.  Kavouss strongly urged us to modify the language of the regulatory preclusion.  I have taken a shot at that in purple in the side-by-side document
3.  Greg Shatan proposed a modification to the contracting language also reflected in purple on slide 2
4.  We agreed to put transparency points 1 and 2 in WS1 and to address points 3 and 4 as part of WS2.

Becky

J. Beckwith Burr
Deputy General Counsel & Chief Privacy Officer