[CCWG-ACCT] Please review regarding IAB comments on Mission Statement

Burr, Becky Becky.Burr at neustar.biz
Tue Nov 3 15:18:51 UTC 2015

Andrew - I didn¹t see this before I sent out the last note.  If you want
to suggest text for the ³collaborates with² language to clarify, please
do.  I do not see how we can reach consensus on replacing ³coordinate²
with ³support² in the chapeau, which is why I suggested addressing the
problem by eliminating it.

J. Beckwith Burr
Deputy General Counsel & Chief Privacy Officer